Work from home, in your pants (if you so wish).
You’ll get flexible working hours and the freedom to manage your own workload.
AdEvolver have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced full stack developer to join our team. You will be working remotely as a key member of a fast-paced, growing team working in the Adtech industry.
You’ll be spearheading our B2B Adtech Saas tool (built with Laravel, Vue & Python) which offers an array of exciting features including Budget Automation and Ad Testing.
Are we a good fit for each other?
Character traits we admire and adopt:
- Reliable and honest – the pillar of achieving good things together
- Self-motivated – you can organise your own time and crack on
- Love what you do – not just doing work because it pays the bills
Roles and responsibilities:
- Continue the design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Including design and deployment of our database
- Steer and implement user interface changes
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our internal (Laravel) REST API
- Integrating our front-end (Vue.js & Vuex) UI with the constructed API
- Identifying improvements to the development and delivery processes
- Working across the full product life-cycle, from idea creation and design, through to deployment and beyond
- Comfortable working with designers, project managers, and other business stakeholders
Skills and experience:
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Experience working with:
- Laravel, ORM (Eloquent) and migrations
- MySQL & PostgreSQL including a strong understanding of MVC
- Vue.js & Vuex
- Comfortable working with Html / scss and familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries (e.g. webpack)
- Experience working with Version Control (Git)
Preferred, but not essential:
- SPA experience
- Web Development/Computer Science Related Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience building REST APIs
- Python knowledge including Numpy & Pandas
- AWS knowledge
- Linux Experience
- Understanding of unit testing and test driven development
- Marketing (specifically Google Ads) knowledge
Interested? Apply now:
Want Google Ads easy-mode? 🚀
Get priority access when we launch AdEvolver™ in the coming months.
Budget, ad tests and negative automation for your Google Ads!